Eat, Sleep and Dream Jiu-Jitsu
Ten telltale signs that you are suffering from a condition known as Jiu-Jitsu-Itis:
- You place your pillow in a triangle or a rear naked choke while you are sleeping, while you are awake, while you’re watching TV.
- You snake move and turtle while tossing and turning in your sleep.
- You perform an Upa to get out of bed.
- You greet your friends by sneaking up behind them and placing them in a choke hold. If they happen to be on a mat, you perform a takedown.
- You have a silly nickname only guys that you roll with call you.
- Your DVD collection contains more Jiu-Jitsu videos than it does movies or even porn.
- Your reading materials mainly consist of Jiu-Jitsu instruction and techniques. And you spend an extra 15-30 minutes on the toilet just to read them.
- Your wardrobe primarily consists of clothing that contain the words KNOXX, TAPOUT, OTM, and other combat sports wear logos.
- You own some or all of the following: rash guards, ear guards, mouth piece, knee pads, knee brace, ice packs, ibuprofen, needles (to drain your cauliflower ear), a Gi or two or three, and/or sports tape… lots and lots of sports tape.
- You try every beverage and drink that contains Acaí.
If you are suffering from any or all of these symptoms. Keep up the good work. See you on the mat.