Preparing for Competition
Generally look for Guerrilla Jiu-Jitsu/One World. Otherwise, reach out to Mike about what to sign-up under.
- Study up on the rules (see above)
- Your Gi weighs between 3-4lbs, so sign up and cut weight appropriately going into the tournament
- Not a bad idea to make sure your Gi is also “competition legal”, check that tournament’s standards
- Best to bring 2 forms of photo ID when going to a tournament for personal validation
- You either win or you learn… So go out there and have fun!
Recent Competition Videos